Simple & Easy To Use
1. Start by filling a basin with warm water and adding foot soak or Epsom salts. Place your feet in the water and relax for 10-15 minutes.
2. Use nail clippers to trim your nails straight across. Then, use a nail file to smooth out any rough edges and shape your nails.
3. Take an orange buffer sponge and gently buff the top of your nail beds to remove any ridges or surface imperfections.
4. Use a pumice stone or foot file to help remove stubborn calluses on your feet. Apply a small amount of callus remover cream to the affected area and then gently scrub with the stone or file.
5. Exfoliate your feet and legs using a sugar scrub. Apply the scrub in a circular motion, focusing on any dry or rough areas. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
6. Finish by applying a nourishing foot mask to your feet. Allow the mask to sit for 10-15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
By following these more detailed instructions, you can treat your feet to a relaxing and rejuvenating spa experience right at home.